Sunday, October 4, 2009

who's holding hands in orchard??

as you all know
i have some good female friends.
so our topics are in some way,
no holds bar.
anything and everything.

so
guys.
sometimes, when we desperately try to do things
to gain sympathy?
to gain attention?
are all
in their eyes
a sight of irritation.
do things in moderation bros! =)










2 weeks into sch.
i think,
our workload, for those fellow sim frens who reads this blog,
has accumulated to quite a big pile!!
if we do not want a repeat of last year's last minute studying madness.
i do not want that to happen.
so peeps
when u see me online
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
either
1) ask me if i have dont my work already
or
2) scold me a lazy ass and chase me away from the www and msn!

your help is pretty much appreciated.
=)






last nite's ride around singapore
frm chloe's to kovan to geylang to thompson
was pretty a mad rush!
haha
nice!lovely.






good night my pretty babes.









No comments:

Post a Comment