Friday, September 25, 2009

dont, stop! & dont stop!!!

back to sch.
pls motivate me.
study study study study.
lets keep up that pace.





i am overly heaty.
blood in my phelgm and mucus for days.
wow.
with so much liang teh i've already drank.
imagine how heaty i am.







i hope all my friends are not as mad as me.
come to think of it,
i'm like the only one that does not take care of the body.
sick still play soccer and bball.
fever still go chiong soc.
dislocated shoulder still go for exercise.

woots.
pls dont do a guanghao.








easily irritable.
haha.



last year when sch started
i told myself,
i'm NEVER gonna bid for the morning lessons so i dont
have to wake up early and get caught in the jam.
the reality of life,
i've got TWO freaking morning lessons this year.
FML










the true mark of a man
is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good

hell yeah




No comments:

Post a Comment