Wednesday, September 9, 2009

you better be good.

before i start on anything.
lemme give you some food for thought.


how do you differentiate a "good" and a "bad" relationship?

a GOOD relationship enables you to look at the world from another person's point of view


a BAD relationship closes you from the world, theres only you and your partner.



of cos we are speaking of those relationships that have withstood the test of time and
not those lovey dovey newly made relationships
where everything is just simply beautiful cos you haven seen the "cao kuan" of
your other half.











alright.
i admit. i love to whine.
haha i think i do.




anyway i shld do it thru the blog
instead of ranting to my friends.






ok. 1stly,
your insanely large confidence level
sometimes gets on my nerves.

we should open our eyes to the world and not self indulge yourselves.
and trust me.
we know shit being stuck in the well.
please dont put yourself at shame. =)









for some time i've been pondering
maybe deep inside i've the answer to
"wtf is wrong with me?"
which my friends cant figure out or
they are just too kind to me.




i've have this nagging pain on my lower back
right at the place where the kidney is.
kidney failure is coming for me.
and i am not joking.







believe it or not.
i'm really really appreciative of the people in my life.
my friends,
or at least i do take you as my friend!

ryan's homecoming made me more appreciative of all of you.
i really enjoy the times
when we could just simply sit ard and talk
talk about everything under the sun.

unless you experience it,
you'll nv know how it feels.



just like one of them
keeps coming up with words that warms the heart at the hardest times.
words like
"nvm i love you."
"nvm you still have my love"

haha ok sorry i'm not NOT emo.











the great mass-murdering prisoner,truman capote once said that he was afraid of two things
and two things only.
so which of these is worst? betrayal or abandonment?










whats the first thing you forced yourself not to cry over, and how old were you when
it occured?







why is laughing at a funeral considered unacceptable, and yet
crying at a wedding is not?










oh boy.
what a night.
=)




















No comments:

Post a Comment