Monday, September 21, 2009

farewell my concubine

and so he flies off.
no i am not gay.
but one of the good pple in my life is gone,
for at least another year.
how many pple in life you can tell
all, and i mean ALL your deepest and darkest secrets to?
not many.
haha.

hope everything will be fine and smooth sailing for you!







for sch to start on nxt week,
it means i've got this last week to GO and HAVE FUN!
but i'm down the flu.
stupid doctor and his flu jab like no use!

but,
it didnt stop me from doin most things i wanna do.
bball and soccer
with both nostrils blocked
is a killer.









i am looking for
someone.

someone who is free, WILLING and WANTING
to watch
Inglorious basterds.






today is 20.09.2009.

my cousin got married!

haha i cannot imagine myself
at the age of maybe 27/28
walking down the aisle just yet!

but still
damn happy for her!

haha
her husband must be some goodlooking dude
if even i think that he is/was a chick magnet.





do u know how sick i am?
all my flam and mucus are blood.
for the whole day.
now my head spins..
yeah dig that.









good things dont go to those who sits and wait.
well done.

remind me to stop waiting.








No comments:

Post a Comment