Wednesday, September 30, 2009

so what if my first impressions are the boobs and the figure?

i wanna watch the basterds.
but i keep having this feeling that
in the end i will just miss it cos
seems like no one wants to watch it.
or maybe not with me!
maybe i'll just be an emo dude and catch it myself.






best la~
i got make up lesson in the 2nd week of sch.
tml 7pm till 10!!
omg.
nvm can see all the parttimers.
OL here i come!







how do you break yourself into someone's life?












i rmb once
i was telling galvin abt my funny relationship stuff.
then i vividly rmb
him commenting.
"wtf gh, why you always like this type of pple??"

haha.
duno man.

they just attracts me!





uncanny ability of mine to
be able to "see" things
and "see" some light of how things will end up.
but i cant seem to see my own.
















No comments:

Post a Comment